Steps to enable auto-rotation in Android
- Swipe down from the top of the screen on the notification bar.
- Depending on how you have your phone set up, you may need to pull down a second time to show more of your quick toggles.
- Find the auto-rotate toggle that looks like a rectangle with two arrows circling it and tap on it.
- Tapping on it will turn off or on the screen rotation feature for your phone.
Steps to enable auto-rotation in iOS
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center.
- Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it’s off.
- Turn your iPhone sideways.