Steps to connect audio Bluetooth device in Android
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Connected devices, and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch, if it’s not enabled.
- Select Bluetooth to view the options.
- Select Pair new device to place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
- Look for the Bluetooth audio device name on the list.
- Select the device name to connect to it. When done, the screen shows that the device is connected.
Steps to connect audio Bluetooth device in iOS
- Place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
- On the iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Ensure Bluetooth functionality is switched on.
- Scroll down to Other Devices and look for the Bluetooth device on the list.
- When the device appears, select the device name to connect. When done, the status updates to Connected on the screen.